The information below only applies to products purchased in Germany, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland or the United Kingdom only. For Australia & New Zealand, please click here. For all other countries, please see visit our Customer Care Centre.
This warranty is managed by Wentronic GmbH. Wentronic GmbH offer the manufacturer’s warranty in addition to the legal guarantee of our 3sixT products for flawless quality and function under the following conditions:
Warranty period and exertion
The warranty period shall apply from the date of your purchase of a product as follows:
- For exerting the warranty, we suggest to contact us by the possibilities listed below. Our competent employees will take up your problem and coordinate further actions with you.
- Please keep the bill/invoice as proof of purchase. If possible, use the original packaging to prevent damage in transit
The type of warranty fulfilment is at our sole discretion by repair or free replacement supply of the affected product (if unavailable, for example, due to product change, we will provide an equal or similar-looking replacement as possible).
Defects and damages resulting from misuse, wear parts and consumables are excluded from the warranty. Improper use includes in particular:
- Use other than stated under the provisions of the user manual (If no user manual is present, any improper or unusual use is considered as improper);
- Non-observance of the safety instructions in user manual or on the packaging;
- Damages caused by water or dropping;
- Technical interventions, done by yourself or a third party, such as disassembly, modification or amendment.
Damage which is not caused to the product itself, is also not covered under the warranty. So claims, in particular, due to the neglect of duties, misuse on manipulations and claims for reimbursement of expenses are excluded against us or our agents under the warranty; This also applies to claims for compensation of consequential damages. Further claims do not arise under this warranty. The restrictions, mentioned above, do not apply to statutory rights of the consumer of a purchase of consumer goods or claims of damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, intentionally or by gross negligence, or under the Product Liability Act (ProdHaftG Germany). The warranty is void for improper use of the product.The warranty does not extend the guarantee period or initiate a new guarantee.
Expiration of warranty
After the warranty period, you also have the possibility to contact our service hotline. However, after the expiry of the warranty period repairs are liable to service charges.
No exclusion of implied guarantee rights
The statutory guarantee rights are not affected by this warranty but are available fully unchanged to the buyer in addition.
Customer Service Data
In case of warranty, please contact our customer service. An accurate fault description helps our technicians in their work and can shorten the repair time:
- Hotline:+49 (0531) 210 58-0 (0.14€ per minute within Germany. Max 0.42€ per minute from mobiles)
- Address:Pillmannstraße 12, 38112 Braunschweig