3sixT BioFleck 2.0 Case - iPhone 12 Pro Max - Abyss Black
Preserve your phone, and our planet.
Protect your phone from drops and scratches with plant power. Composed entirely of plant materials, this case is 100% compostable. This smooth and stylish case is a great way to keep your phone safe whilst helping the environment.
- Anti-Microbial Protection: Silver ions provide unbeatable Antibacterial protection, reducing bacteria by 99.9% in a matter of hours for the lifetime of the accessory.
- 100% Home Compostable: Designed and manufactured to be 100% home compostable and breakdown as quickly as 6 months.
- Flexible & Durable: Built to fit and stay in your hand. The grippy material is flexible as its durable.
- Made from Plants: Made from plants. Built to return to the same place it started out.
- HexAir Cushioning: HexAir structure on the inside of the bumper provides your device with superior impact cushioning
- Full Access to Ports and Buttons: Clear and easy access to your device on/off button, volume buttons, speakers & charging port.
- Qi Charging Compatible: Compatible with Qi wireless charging devices, allowing seamless charging.
Please read the below carefully.
FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR RETAIL PARTNERS
ALL warranty issues, returns and refunds must be raised with the store of purchase, if purchased in a retail outlet. Your rights under Australian Consumer Law dictate that the retailer you bought our product from MUST offer you a replacement or refund. It is against the law for a retailer to refuse you a refund or replacement and send you to us. In the event of you not being able to engage the retailer (e.g because they no longer operate) about a warranty issue, you may then contact us using the form at the Customer Care Centre page. Please refer to the documentation regarding Consumer Guarantees at ACCC (Australia) and CPNZ (New Zealand) or the country of your purchase.
FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON 3SIXTgear.com
If you have any warranty issues, please use the form at the Customer Care Centre page. We will then assess your claim and advise you of the steps necessary to solve your issue. This action is only applicable to products purchased