3sixT NeoWallet 2.0 - iPhone 12 Pro Max
- RFID Protection - RFID lining protects your bank cards safely so you can have peace of mind when on-the-go.
- Built-in Cash Stash - This convenient cash stash holds your notes securely out of sight without adding unnecessary bulk to the case.
- 3x Card Storage - Unassuming storage space for x3 cards + clear diving licence window.
- Reinforced Card Slips -Reinforced card slips mean no matter how many times you add or remove your cards, there won't be any significant sagging or stretching over time.
- Microfiber Inner Case - A soft microfiber material lines the inside of the inner case of NeoWallet allowing your device additional padded comfort.
- Vegan Leather - Crafted with luxurious eco-friendly vegan leather, which is soft to touch and great to hold in hand.
- Magnetic Clasp Closure - This handy yet subtle clasp clips into place when the case is not in use keeping all of your wallet contents safely in one place.
- Full Access to Ports and Buttons - Clear and easy access to your device on/off button, volume buttons, speakers & charging port.
- Qi Charging Compatible - Compatible with Qi wireless charging devices, allowing seamless charging.
Please read the below carefully.
FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR RETAIL PARTNERS
ALL warranty issues, returns and refunds must be raised with the store of purchase, if purchased in a retail outlet. Your rights under Australian Consumer Law dictate that the retailer you bought our product from MUST offer you a replacement or refund. It is against the law for a retailer to refuse you a refund or replacement and send you to us. In the event of you not being able to engage the retailer (e.g because they no longer operate) about a warranty issue, you may then contact us using the form at the Customer Care Centre page. Please refer to the documentation regarding Consumer Guarantees at ACCC (Australia) and CPNZ (New Zealand) or the country of your purchase.
FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON 3SIXTgear.com
If you have any warranty issues, please use the form at the Customer Care Centre page. We will then assess your claim and advise you of the steps necessary to solve your issue. This action is only applicable to products purchased