Travel fast and light through thick & thin with the new redesigned SlimFolio 2.0 from 3sixT. Feel confident in what you do knowing your device and card are protected from accidental drops or any unassuming attempts on your card data.
- 2x Card Storage - Unassuming storage space for x2 credit cards.
- RFID Protection - RFID lining protects your bank cards safely so you can have peace of mind when on-the-go.
- Max UV Protection/Anti-Yellowing - Treated to delay and reduce yellowing when exposed to harsh sunlight for extended periods.
- 3m/10ft Drop Protection - Built to withstand and protect your device from drops up to 3m/10ft.
- Anti-Microbial Protection - Infused silver ions provide unbeatable antibacterial protection, reducing bacteria by 99.9% in a matter of hours for the lifetime of the accessory.
- Anti-Scratch - Treated to protect against scratches during everyday operation.
- HexAir Cushioning - HexAir structure on the inside of the bumper provides your device with superior impact cushioning
- Full Access to Ports and Buttons - Clear and easy access to your device on/off button, volume buttons, speakers & charging port.
- Qi Charging Compatible - Compatible with Qi wireless charging devices, allowing seamless charging.
Please read the below carefully.
FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR RETAIL PARTNERS
ALL warranty issues, returns and refunds must be raised with the store of purchase, if purchased in a retail outlet. Your rights under Australian Consumer Law dictate that the retailer you bought our product from MUST offer you a replacement or refund. It is against the law for a retailer to refuse you a refund or replacement and send you to us. In the event of you not being able to engage the retailer (e.g because they no longer operate) about a warranty issue, you may then contact us using the form at the Customer Care Centre page. Please refer to the documentation regarding Consumer Guarantees at ACCC (Australia) and CPNZ (New Zealand) or the country of your purchase.
FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON 3SIXTgear.com
If you have any warranty issues, please use the form at the Customer Care Centre page. We will then assess your claim and advise you of the steps necessary to solve your issue. This action is only applicable to products purchased